Short Film Captures Spirit Of Mumbai Through Local Trains
Selected (but typical) reader comments which provide valuable perspective, especially perhaps for foreigners:
- Mumbai embraces everyone but be prepared to pass these hurdles.
- The most astounding city in India
- Simply Awesome… 🙂 🙂
- Mumbai is for people who want things larger than life.
- Really nice and heartening to see a good ode to the real Lifeline of Mumbai!!
- very nice… good sound design
- Without struggle there is no success: Struggle. Survive. Succeed.
- This may be a good documentary but the titles and subtitles are not sound.
- Overcrowded trains are not fun.
- Struggle and Success has been badly documented.
- Population and public services in Mumbai are at their peaks.
And then this:
- Mumbai teaches us how to let a city expand disastrously with utter mismanagement.
# # #
9, rue Gabillot, 69003 Lyon France
Bio: Educated as a development economist, Eric Britton is an American political scientist, teacher and international sustainability activist who has lived and worked in Paris since 1969. Professor of Sustainable Development, Economy and Democracy at the Institut Supérieur de Gestion (Paris), he is also MD of EcoPlan Association, an independent advisory network providing strategic counsel for government and business on policy and decision issues involving complex systems, social-technical change and sustainable development. Founding editor of World Streets: The Politics of Transport - https://worldstreets.wordpress.com . | Britton online: https://goo.gl/9CJXTh